Monday, April 21, 2008

What the Heck Is the Ninety-Ten Club?

Some of you may ask, "What is this 90/10 club?" Well, the short answer is...a place to share financial knowledge and experience regardless of your level of the knowledge and/or experience. I want newbies to have a chance to interact with some people who are professionals in this field. A lot of times the financially illiterate are intimidated by financial jargon and professionals. I am one of those newbies. This is a chance for everyone to learn and grow.

Another question that may be asked is "Why should I read a blog about finances and money from someone who is calling themselves a newbie anyway?" That's a perfectly good question. And it is the reason for this blog. I hear and read a lot about people who are rich AFTER they made it. I'm kinda tired of hearing about the "destination". So I'm allowing the world to see my journey. The good, bad and ugly. Through this blog (and hopefully a dedicated webpage with a forum) I hope to inspire some others to partake in this lifelong journey of wealth and hopefully connect with some more experienced people along the way.

So, here's the plan. I've been reading some financial books. I plan on sharing my experiences and feedback about what I read. I plan on starting a few businesses, joining a network marketing company. I will also share my experiences and ideas on those subjects. I also plan on investing..stocks, bonds, options, I don't really know yet but when I do..you guys will know. I wont really recommend any product or service but I will tell you what I am participating in. What you do after that is your choice and your responsiblity. My question to you is Do you want to be part of the 10% who earn 90% of the money? Think about it and thank you for reading.

You can add me to your friend lists on myspace, blackplanet, my yearbook or facebook. Just search my name.

No comments: